WHY A2 MILK IS BETTER THAN OTHERS MILK?
INDIAN DESI COWS
PRODUCE A2 MILK
- A2 Milk contains A2 Beta Casein, which is closer to mother’s milk
- Desi Cow milk only has A2 protein, which is known as the elixir for life
- Milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that helps in cleaning cholesterol deposits in blood vessels
- The cerebrosides present in A2 milk is known to boost brain power
- Strontium of A2 milk increases immunity and protects the body from harmful radiation
- Naturally easy to digest, cures irritable bowel
- Has suryaketu nadi (vein) passing through hump on the back which absorbs all cosmic energies and vitamin-D.
- Treated as family where cows and calves live and grow together
- Has colostrum like human mother’s milk
- The A2 protein in cow’s milk has anti-cancer properties
HOLSTEIN AND FRISIANS,
BREEDS PRODUCE A1 MILK
- A1 milk contains A1 Beta Casein from crossbreed cows.
- Ordinary cow milk contains a mixture of A1 and A2.
- A1 milk can be harmful to the body
- A1 milk is not as healthy and effective for brain development
- A1 milk doesn’t have enough nutrients for a healthy body.
- Many people are A1 protein intolerant
- Doesn’t have a hump and hence no Vitamin D is stored
- Treated as milk-making machines
- Has low nutrition and low quality colostrum
- A1 milk doesn’t help in preventing or reducing cancer cells